An all American brand with critical acclaim and devoted fans around the world is seeking an Assistant Manager for their beautiful boutique opening in the heart of Bluewater, London. Our client is one of the most sought after American luxury leather accessory and Ready to Wear brands, that still stands as a firm favourite with New York City fashionistas. Through your knowledge and passion for High-end luxury fashion and accessories you will be able to motivate, inspire and drive forward a dynamic team in providing a flawless customer experience, build an established clientele and boost every sale opportunity in order to ensure the store’s profitability. The Assistant Manager leads by example and sets the tone on the sales floor, focussing on people development and communication. The ideal candidate will have a proven success of achieving or succeeding KPI’s and have the ability to influence sales and productivity. We are looking for a stylish and highly motivated individual with great communication and leadership qualities. Experience in management is essential to your application – preferably from a premium retail background. You will demonstrate fantastic product knowledge and thrive as a brand ambassador, guaranteeing a seamless customer experience. As a member of the senior management team you will be responsible for the smooth running of the store both front and back of house, demonstrating exceptional leadership skills. Our client is offering a competitive salary, with generous commission.
- Previous experience of minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Being an ambassador for the brand as well as a role model for the team
- Taking ownership and accountability for productivity standards
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service at all times
- Regular effective communication with the Store Manager
- Ensure all targets and customer service levels are achieved
- You will be well presented, with a strong passion for Luxury Fashion and Accessories
- You will possess excellent communication skills, building excellent relationships internally
- Encouraging staff
- Full flexibility to accommodate business needs
- Excellent communicator
- Perseveres to achieve superior performance and exceptional results; through setting high standards and targets, organising their team in the most efficient way
- Ability to plan and prioritise
- Good track record of working towards individual and group KPI’s.