An iconic jewellery brand, known for their contemporary and collectable jewellery are now recruiting. The role is as a Deputy Manager to work within their beautiful boutique in Central London. With their stunning bracelets and stackable rings, this British jewellery brand is loved across the world. Reporting to the Boutique Manager you will become a Brand Ambassador whilst managing the boutique and staff in your Manager’s absence. They will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the concession, driving sales and exceeding targets through exceptional customer service and people management. This role means the chosen candidate will lead by example whilst setting the tone on the sales floor, focussing on people development and communication. The ideal candidate will have a proven success of achieving or succeeding KPI’s and have the ability to influence sales and productivity. We are looking for a motivated individual with great communication and leadership qualities. Experience in management is essential to your application.
- Jewellery experience beneficial but not essential
- Fully responsible for all store operations and administration when on a shift without the Boutique Manager
- Trusted key holder responsible for opening/closing store
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate to a wide range of clients
- A demonstrated passion for customer service
- Flexible, able to adapt to rota and role changes
- Commercially aware and target driven
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain a client book
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.