Our client is the number one luxury denim brand in the marketplace today. We have an exciting opportunity as a Retail Concession Manager for a cool and current brand, based within a prestigious department store in London, Knightsbridge. This Italian denim brand is eco friendly, and produced in Italy. The brand embraces a simplistic aesthetic, focusing on excellent cut and fit. Through your knowledge and passion for fashion and denim you will be able to motivate, inspire and drive forward a small team in providing a flawless customer experience, build an established clientele and boost every sale opportunity in order to ensure the concessions profitability. The Concession Manager leads by example and sets the tone on the sales floor, focussing on people development and communication. The ideal candidate will have a proven success of achieving or succeeding KPI’s and have the ability to influence sales and productivity. We are looking for a stylish and highly motivated individual with great communication and leadership qualities. Experience managing a small team is essential to your application. The successful candidate will be up to date with contemporary fashion and retail. Previous menswear retail or denim experience is not essential but beneficial to your application.
- Entrepreneurial in spirit, highly driven, can think out of the box, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Able to demonstrate measurable results in fast paced luxury departments stores or standalone stores environments
- Experience of multisite management within a premium and/or luxury retailer an advantage.
- Fashion enthusiast, trend aware, with strong VM skills. Shows passion and understanding of the premium denim industry
- Achievement of sales budget
- Excellent communication and customer service skills paired to a can-do attitude a must
- Has general Microsoft Office environment knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst acting as brand ambassador
- Italian language is an advantage
- Passion for product
- Being an ambassador for the brand as well as a role model for the team
- Taking ownership and accountability for productivity standards
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service at all times
- Full flexibility to accommodate business needs
- Ability to plan and prioritise.