Looking for something unique? So are we. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a high profile store in West London for their Private shopping department. The luxury department store is daring to be different at every step and that is exactly what we are looking for in our future talent. You will be challenged in a supportive and friendly environment whilst inspired to be nothing but the best you can be. The role involves greeting clients, maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the reservations and appointment booking system and following company procedures when making, altering or confirming bookings, operating the waiting area efficiently, courteously escorting all clients to fitting rooms or waiting areas, making sure all clients are offered refreshments. You will have at least on year of luxury retail experience, a passion for luxury brands, excellent communication skills and a lot of drive and energy.
- Qualifications and Experience required
- - Customer service experience
- - Computer literacy
- - Previous experience with client book / personal shopper for a luxury fashion brand
- - Extensive knowledge of the current trends including fashion and beauty within women
- and men’s categories.
- - Understanding of ecommerce platform back-office is desirable.
- - Understanding of CRM.
- - PC and technology literate.
- Skills and Personal attributes required
- - Communication skills
- - Customer service centric
- - Drive and energy
- - Building working relationships
- - Team player
- - Problem Solving